Pages

Friday 22 July 2011

School's Out



Yeeeeeeeeah!

For anybody reading who lives in America, today's the day the British schools finish for the summer holiday. We've got six weeks of absolutely no work, no exams, no lessons, no teachers, and a LOT of fun. If you haven't guessed already, this makes me very very happy. I don't really have a big speech to make or anything, but I will say that it's been the best year yet and we've had a lot of fun. Nonetheless, I can't wait to get started on doing nothing, which is my main objective for the holiday this year. Have a nap. Get up. Write a bit. Make tea. Fall asleep. It's a game plan I intend to stick to.

More interesting and complex blog posts coming up when I can get round to it. Thanks for reading, and woooooohooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment